10 in stock
Learn to Fly Drones
• Learn the basics of drone flight and get hands on with different types.
• Learn the Basic skills – get the most value from your drone.
• Classroom and Hands on training by a FAA Certified Remote Pilot.
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations
• What to consider before you purchase your new drone
• Drone models and equipment, from hobby and prosumer drones, and specialty drones
• Step-by-step, how to register your drone
• Drone safety guidelines and flight checklist
Different Milestones to Pass
Learn how the four main controls – roll, pitch, yaw, and throttle – affect a drone’s movement.
Understand the parts of your Drone and what each of them does.
Prepare a pre-flight checklist and go through it before each take off.
Understand the safety precautions.
Use the throttle to get airborne, and make any necessary adjustments using the trim buttons.
Get comfortable hovering in mid-air and gently landing your quadcopter.
Take off to an altitude of 3 feet and land in the same position.
Take off to an altitude of 3 feet and spin the UAV around 180 degrees.
Get comfortable flying your quadcopter left/right and forwards/backwards.
Learn how to fly a quadcopter in a square pattern.
Learn how to fly a quadcopter in a circle.
Learn how to rotate (yaw) a quadcopter.
Learn how to fly a quadcopter continuously.
Do all of the above, but at an altitude of 25 feet.
Come back to any future class for a Refresher any time.
Access to call anytime for advise or help by an industry professional.