San Diego County Drone Aerial Surveys
For Plant Health
The Drone Cameraman will work with you to develop a survey plan that helps monitor your plant health and growth cycles throughout the year. This will help to mitigate any pest intrusion, loss due to over fertilization or better watering cycles.
We look at how to reduce operational cost while also expanding production. how much would a 3% reduction in operational cost or a 5% increase in production do for your farm?
Bringing NASA technology down to your Farm.
The normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) is a simple graphical indicator that can be used to analyze remote sensing measurements, typically but not necessarily from a space platform, and assess whether the target being observed contains live green vegetation or not.
WE WANT YOU TO SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE.
What we came up with are analyses which are simple to launch and which bring value throughout the entire season.
Stand counts and plant population reports help you obtain the accurate number of plants and crops on your field more than 10x faster and more accurate than with traditional methods. These reports help you make better yield estimations and assess sowing quality accordingly.
Plant stress analyses, weed analyses, pest analyses and plant disease analyses perform a thorough check to help you detect drawbacks before they cause significant yield loss.
Doing regular plant health reports allows you to take corrective measures in time and apply pesticides only when and if needed.
A water stress analysis can help you spot standing water and optimize irrigation practices before it can affect your plant’s performance.
Flowering reports determine the flowering stage your plants and crops are currently in. Use them to determine the flowering stage before applying pesticides (certain pesticides need to be applied at specific stages) and to determine the optimum harvest time.
The eagle eye report offers you the possibility to create a list view of the points of interest you have previously entered.
Use it to point out problem areas and calculate how large they are. You can also create a map of locations you want to keep a closer watch on, or plan your next planting process by assigning each crop a specific row. Add whatever field information is useful to you and have your data at hand whenever you need it!
Plant Health Monitoring
Better Insights. Faster Decisions.
Use drone data to improve farming efficiency all year long
DETECT CROP VARIABILITY
Spot threats quickly and easily using NDVI and other plant health algorithms, so you can:
– Save time with more efficient crop scouting
– Monitor impact of treatments and test over time
– Develop variable rate prescriptions
What Makes Us Special
Drone Cameraman takes the time to meet with you to discuss you needs and helps you to develop the best plan to integrate agro-intelligence into your business. We understand that just a small percentage change in the Farm and Agriculture model can mean significant change to the bottom line. We are here to help and tailor a program specific to your needs.
What our clients say about us
- "I just wanted to take a minute and express my thanks for the incredible work I have received from the Drone Cameraman team. Seriously, these guys are second to none. I’ve colaborated with them countless number of times, and have yet to come across anyone more professional, easy to understand, and well experienced as them."Micah CumminsPrecision Solar
- “Just a note on how wonderful this team is! If you are thinking of using aerial footage, I’d say do it! The flexibility is awesome and the possibilities are endless. I also want to thank The Done Cameraman for the EXCELLENT support with setting things up and answering questions that I had. If you are looking for the best team of professionals WITH support, this is it!”Rodney ReyesMaster Illusionist